Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sorry, Darkness Within will be available Sept 6th.

Here is a blurb about it.

When Samantha Van Shyhawk learns her family secret, her life is in terrible danger--and her immortal life may just be beginning.
Samantha's dad is a vampire and soon her blood will change. She must fight the yearning within her soul to become what she fears most--a monster that kills. Will she save herself and those she loves or will she embrace the night forever?

available through champagnebooks.com and amazon

I am so excited about this book. I hope my readers love it as much as I do.

I want to say a special thank you to my wonderful friends and critique partners, and to my editor Nikki Andrews and my cover artist Petra K and not to mention my publisher and Executive Editor J. Ellen Smith.

More about vampires, werewolves and witches to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment